StudentHire collects the names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and ages of everyone who creates an account. When a job is requested we will share all necessary information with student applicants. This may include: Name, address, email address and phone number. We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send or facilitate communications between students and homeowners, such as estimated times of arrival or questions regarding the job;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of StudentHire and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.